YOKOHAMA ¨C A key suspect in last week¡¯s robbery-murder case in Tochigi Prefecture apparently attempted to flee to South Korea after the incident, investigative sources said Thursday.
The suspect, Kaito Takemae, 28, and his?25-year-old wife, Miyu, allegedly instructed four 16-year-old boys to carry out the robbery and murder at a house in the Tochigi town of Kaminokawa.
Takemae was taken into police custody shortly before his planned flight to Seoul at Tokyo¡¯s Haneda Airport in the early hours of Sunday, the sources said.?
With your current subscription plan you can comment on stories. However, before writing your first comment, please create a display name in the Profile section of your subscriber account page.